Thursday, August 20, 2009

stafff dinner

i stained my white dress =(

this was a great end to sdc, and for ms. anna. this will be her last year doing sdc and this is gonna be the last year of sdc till it reopens after renovations. it will be at least 2 years sadly, so there wont be our fun summers together anymore. its just when i entered cana there had to be renovations. i really hope that even without sdc there to help my faith grow, i can still continue to grow in faith and believing the Lord.  i really hope i can open the eyes of the people that aren't believers yet, especially my closest ones that have worked with me this summer.  i pray that they will see what the Lord has done for them this summer and come back to fellowship on sundays.  i really want to urge them to come on sundays.  its relaxing to just have fun with fellow hs kids. even though next year wont be the same i wanna make the best of this summer!!  so tomorrow i'll def make the best of the last day of the last sdc...

staff dinner and superstars was awesome today!! bu was the winner of course cuz he's awesome! and i enjoyed the dancing even though i messed up a few here and there. everything is going by so quick! i guess i amazed a few people that thought girls couldnt break dance and i sang my heart out. i got over my stage fright! i wasnt afraid to sing, or nervous at all. i think it was cuz i was sick. with my voice so bad i could only sing low pitched and it was awesome! like it wasn't hard for me to sing at all!i was so happy even though i didn't win. winning wasn't the reason i did superstars, i did it because i wanted a happy memory of the last sdc! sdc '09 has been great and the memories are unforgetable. this summer felt so fulfilling because i did something so meaningful! it went by really quick but i also had many fun memories cuz ocm is like my home. like people mentioned in that video to ms anna, ocm became my second home. its the people in ocm that makes it perfect. im happy that i still have sundays to see ms anna and my brothers and sisters in Christ. 
tomorrow, the last day of sdc '09 will def. be the best everrrrr!!!

this summer made a difference to me. i realized many things about liking someone. letting go was an easier way, it's so much easier to communicate once i did that. and now i have opened doors everywhere because of personality and this new persons character is keeping the door open for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment