Saturday, August 8, 2009

my stupidity

i am really stupid. i really am...

him (10:51:29 PM): u know wats publiv?
him (10:51:33 PM): her blog!!
Patriciazhen (10:51:41 PM): ??
him (10:51:45 PM): thats why everybody knkows!!
him (10:51:45 PM): lol
him (10:51:46 PM): patricias
Patriciazhen (10:51:50 PM): wat??
he is offline (10:53:50 PM)

from these few words, alot came known to me. he was talking about my blog, and that it's public. and knowing something. that something is me liking him i think...thats the only thing i write about on my blog now. he was probably talking to someone else and said it to me by accident but it wasn't the ppl i asked already. i dont know who it was and im so sure that he reads my blog and know that i like him. and he signed off after saying it. everything is making sense to me now...
he prob doesnt like the idea that everyone knows, and now we're mad distant. we barely talk even though we see each other everyday. i dont think there's a point in telling him anymore. i know how the outcome will be. it's gonna be like how it's been, but even more awkward and weird between us. i know its too soon to say that he doesnt like me but i have this feeling he doesnt. i should really start giving up and moving on now...

i took it off my profile already.

No comments:

Post a Comment