Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my 15th!!

omgsh finally 15!!
theres only one thing that made my day..he called all the way from south dakota!!! i was sooo happy!! i couldnt stop smiling!! well from the beginning...i went to OCM to paint 602 so kids can be in that classroom for sdc. there was too many paint chippings on the ceiling so we had to repaint it all. it was funn. i really didnt want to leave there. cuz that stupid orientation was boring as helll!!! but carmen, raymond, and courtney got me a hugeee balloon and a BIG lollipop... there were smaller ones inside it tho. but freaking there for 6 hours doing nothing and not even learning much...but afterr all that boring stuff a great thing happened when i walked out. he called me :D i was soo happy!! he called to say happy birthday! i was jumping in joy!!nelson and some other ppl said stuff too but i couldnt really hear and i got cut off. that really made my day!! it brought me up so much. then as i got to OCM they had something planned for me. they gave me a big surprise in the hallways. like they used those things from chinese new year and popped it!! 2 of them!! it was a big mess but i reallly loved how they did that for me. ricky gave me a teddy bear and david got me a penguin. james got me shades and and a chessecake from Junior's!!! it was goodd!!!
i enjoyed my birthday!! i just wanted to spend it with my friends <3 and at church i felt like i was at home even with those few people there. i loved it. i can say it was one of my best ones ever<3
he just made my day by calling me<3

No comments:

Post a Comment