Friday, July 10, 2009

brokenhearted island

this island is so big. so is this forest.
today wasn't as bad as last night. the kids cheered me up although many times i felt like crying because everytime i see him, i know that i don't have a chance. its a stabbing pain through my heart. last i cried was on the train to work. that was good. i didnt want anyone seeing at work. i avoided him as much as i could today. its so hard doing that to the person u like so much. but i talked to him about his braces for a bit. he took them off. but it wasnt much of a convo, he was signing out...there was bible study today and i saw her again. seeing her made me just want to burst out in tears. i stopped myself tho. i dont want my eyes to be as puffy tomorrow like they were today. i won't cry tonight. i finally found someone that can relate to me. and its calming me down a bit.

i shouldn't be sad over this stuff, like tim said im too young for this...
but i can't seem to help it can i?

No comments:

Post a Comment