Monday, April 6, 2009

in the rainy days...

i went there again today. it was a rainy and gloomy day. i got wet and soaked but i kinda liked it. i had the place to myself and i just sat there and started thinking. i would have stayed there longer if it wasn't pouring. i think i need another place now to take pics. I've been taking a lot of pictures there and i wanna go somewhere else to take pics. I'm thinking that place near belt parkway. i went there one time with sis to go best buy i think and the sunset there was nice. i like taking pics of nature now. its so relaxing just sitting at those rocks too. I'm definitely going to go there a lot. saddest thing was that the pictures i drew on the rocks washed away.. i wonder if life can wash away that easily. all that talk that day was nothing. it can wash away just like that picture did. i hope something like that day can happen again. so i can find another to let out my thoughts and draw it all out like i did... only he knows where it is.

1 comment:

  1. if you want, you can go to my roof deck. :D seriously, its really quiet up there. you can see staten island, queens, brooklyn, NJ, and central park from up there.

    ReplyDelete