Friday, April 24, 2009

aliens are real?!

we had bible study and it was a continuation of q&a from last friday which justin and kingston missed. we talked about creation to aliens. stanley was like falling asleep then when he heard aliens his head just shot up LOL! we were talking that if aliens or other beings really do exist outside of the earth. if God had created human beings like us that are so complex, did he create anyone else? we spent the rest of the time there talking about that. then nelson mentioned something about a prayer team which seems pretty interesting but im so busy already im not sure if i can take up another thing =T i put hb team aside already for Seekers practice and dance practice. our show is on may 22. its getting really close!! we really gotta practice but like my schedule is so filled up!! I'm afraid that i took up too many things. so far i have chinese school, JAMS, church, Seekers, handball team, and dance group. SO MANY THINGS!!! arghhh i hope everything is gonna be alright. i went home pretty late cuz i thought nelson was still practicing but i couldnt find him and went home alone T_T so lateeeee
Another thing that crossed my mind today was what i shared on Sunday about choosing handball over church. I noticed some people really do choose handball over church and I really hope that when they hear my story they can change also. Handball used to be my everything, now God is who I'll concentrate on.

1 comment:

  1. lol me and nelson were sitting together [until he moved away to stop blocking the door]. we didn't know that we were coming to science class.

    ReplyDelete