Monday, January 11, 2010

finally playing handball again.

to kick off this week there was common time!! yays. i'm not really in the odd for anything though. just waiting for thursday to come =T i finally played hb today after a superr long time. like 3 or more months. thats pretty long. but i was happy that i got my basics down like power and serves. i beat david 11-3 i think and Ricky 28-27. ricky's game was pretty close and we deuce 3 times before i finally got ricky. intense game there. i'm so lost in my classes x.x i needa study for math T_T i got a math quiz tomorrow and i barely understand the stuff. this is really bad! i needa memorize the formulas!! and ctap i didn't finish my drawing that was due last week but i got an extension. crap this is bad but i really don't have the motivation. =/

i feel as if i'm living everyday waiting for something the next day. life seems just so weird for me now. like i'm waiting for thursday cuz thats the day i actually have something planned to do and i can finally let out some stuff. ughhh life is really sucking for me now. i'm always tired and i never get sleep cuz it's so hard to sleep at night. i need coffee but at the same time it's coffee thats killing my sleep. i pray to God for rest and He gave me rest last night for a bit but i still cant seem to get my regular sleeping schedule back. high school is suppose to be the time where i enjoy hanging out with friends daily but all i do during the week is lock myself in barnes and nobles to study for stuff that i still can't seem to remember. it's one of those things i think of....

No comments:

Post a Comment