Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009

what i have to say about last year was just amazing. i coulda done better but you know what? sdc and summer conference gave me the encouragement to grow STRONGER in HIM!
jan-june: the months of being a freshman, can't really recall anything that was that great. except for the part i started liking him in april but it passed cuz i living my life for God now.
may: probably my toughest month cuz stuff started happening in my family. i felt so lonely but my dai low tim was there to pick me back up and help me out.
july-august: SDC'09 one of the highlights of my year cuz i grew in my spiritual life by alot. maybe it was because i was surrounded by the comfort of my church friends. but i brought my friends carmen sanna courtney and raymond to ocm. although they still don't believe in Christ, i took the intiative to ask them to work in sdc with me. and they enjoyed the summer there. i grew alot closer to people like sze nelson carmen and elaine. i definintly got to know them better and we got closer. God really blessed me with these friends. summer conference '09. i felt God calling me to do so much more and take His word and tell everyone i knew.
september: the start of sophmore year and i met some pretty awesome people like jason and jacob. those guys are awesome and i brought them to seekers at least once. i'm glad i did my part being a leader there and being disciples of the Word.
november: 100th baptism. i couldn't take part in it but seeing the person i brought to church that never knew who God was last year had matured so much. i felt so happy when i saw him getting baptized and i know that i helped him to come to know God.
december: another bad situation i was stuck in with my family but God pulled me through with the friends that are always there for me and i can trust.

God truely blessed me the past year. what else can i say? God gave me an awesome year and next year i'll definety make it better! bringing my family to Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment