Wednesday, October 28, 2009

report card day =(

i did soooo bad!
english -85
french -65
global -96
trig -65
health -93
chem -85
chem lab -80
soph tech -90

avg - 82.57

those two 65s brought my grade sooo much! can't believe i did so bad. i kinda expected it. i been doing pretty bad in math and french. i haven't passed a class yet but felix was nice to pass me cuz i do my hw and participate. so was grossman. i KNOW i didnt earn that grade in chem cuz i been learning nothing. how can i get that grade if i learned nothing. maybe if i ask him how i desereved that grade in chem lab he'll give me a higher grade. i guess it can bring my grade up a bit if its an 85. im going to work hard to get that 95 to go to winter conference. i'm determined too. i gotta work hard and just about everything else.

从你说爱我以后....
這我不回忘因为他是我力量。在我的心中,不回忘。我再想起他了。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment